- Connections: For 19mm (3/4″) bore hose.
- Dimensions: 107mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 1.6(amps)
- Fuse Size: 4(amp)
- Output: Up to 31 litres/minute (7 gallons/minute) at 12v, without check valve. Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
- Fully automated bilge pump with computerised operation.
- Tough plastic body with integral strainer.
- Quick release strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
Checks for water every 2 1/2 minutes (Runs for 1/2 second)
Consumes 0.20 amps per day
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- No Need for separate float switch, third wire for manual override.
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:17.00 x W:9.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.41 Kg (Approx. 0.61 Kg packed)
Rule Fully Automatic 500 Submersible
Submersible pump 12 volt DC with 750mm cable.
Fully automated bilge pump with computerised operation.